BE'ohana Night Market and Summer Bash creates unique opportunities for our sponsors to reach a wide range of demographics of all ages and ethnicities. Our events are family-friendly with music, food, fun, and entertainment for the whole family. Your sponsorship supports our efforts in our mission to provide the physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs for abused, neglected, and at-risk children. We truly believe that every child deserves unconditional love. Join us as we unite through music for a cause that builds greatness for our children and their future.
How do I become a sponsor?
– GREAT QUESTION! All you have to do is fill out the form below. An account manager will be in contact with you.
How much is the sponsorship?
– The most common sponsor package is $15,000. However, we have different tiers of sponsorships. Please fill out the form below. An account manager will contact you to discuss the details.
What are the incentives of being a sponsor?
– We have different tiers of sponsorship and each level has its own benefits.
– The biggest incentive is getting your company name or logo on marketing materials.
– Brand exposure to a large demographic.
– Free 20×10 booth at the event you sponsor.
– 25 GA tickets of the event you sponsor.
– Stage acknowledgement.
– Website display advertisement.
– Social media presence with over 1M views on ad campaigns.
– Not to mention being a part of a great cause for the children of our future.
Is there a deadline to become a sponsor?
– There is no deadline, but the sooner the better. We will accept all donations anytime. However, if you are interested in getting your company name and logo on marketing materials, you need to submit your donations before we go to print.